Monday, March 17, 2014

Confronted With A Decition

Blogger Templates    Big decisions to make when you are at the supermarket, its a matter of life or death. Actually its about a dime.  I needed to buy some capers. No I did not have a coupon for this product. I never seen one. but there was a small decision to be made.

   There was a small thin bottle about 5 inches tall filled with capers and next to it a small thick bottle the difference was about fifty cents. I could not tell which one was the better brand or how to go about making this decision. Do I just reach out like most people and just pick one?  No you don't, you look for a small price code on the shelve that Say's how much per ounce, in this case it was a difference of 20 cents. I can't really believe that I saved that much money but that is not the point I'm making here.

     What I'm getting at is making really smart decisions. This way you will take this logic all the way to the meat section where the real challenge lies. If you play your cards right it will be big bucks saved if you don't, well you might not ever know except you might start to feel it when you don't have enough for groceries or you start to feel the pinch in other areas.

               If you are making a good living well obviously you have bigger fish to fry. this site is for those struggling through life and trying to squeeze out every cent form every store visit.   I passed on a ground turkey coupon because the package was $5.99 even with one dollar off, it still seemed to high but the other day I ran across a coupon that had it for 2.85 with a coupon I bought two packages and threw my dollar coupon in there.

     I think I averaged them out to about three dollars each. See now that's a good deal Jenneo is not going to make to much money from me sorry Jenny.  That was my experience's in Alertsons, I still go there to mix up a bit. target is the better price but it gets a little bland you have to be creative with both shopping and cooking. I make it a point to have meat, chicken or fish with every meal. Also pasta, rice or potatoes. i also cook with a lot of veggies.

 I buy the fish at Target. a great looking Salmon. I buy chicken thighs at the supermarket and meat is a combination of both. I have splurged and bought lots of meat from Omaha Steaks but it does get pricey with all these deals they have. But the quality oh my God it is the best I ate fillet minion for a month. Shop Amazon - Top Easter Gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment