Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The World Of Couponing

Blogger Templates   World of coupons takes you on a very interesting ride. A ride through the world of commerce. We as consumers buy so many of today's products. I would venture to say that there are thousands of new products that have come out in the last few years.  Some of the old ones are still around. I bet if you look hard you can still find some Tang.

    I know I saw Noxzema out there my mom use to have that around when I was a kid. What do they have a cult following? My 92 year old Mother in law sometimes makes comments on products and I answer with statements like that went out in the 1960's but the other day I ran into something called BC powder. She mentioned it I thought I was looking at a fossil but no there it was still being made and sold.

     I went into a popcorn store and they had an assortments of sodas that they were selling, brands that really did go out in the last century and someone brought them back to like I could not resist buying a bottle of bubble up. They did go out in the 60's I think that 7 up just kicked it to the curb.

   Some of the items that come to my mind today that are easily available with a coupon is Johnson and Johnson baby cream. and Gold Bond foot and hand creams. I can find a coupon for these any time of the week, they are always available. I have seen coupons for Eucirin and Nivea.  The Nivea was on a clipping site and they wanted 20 cents for a 1 dollar coupon so perhaps those are a little rare since they are charging so much for it usually its only 8 cents. I have also seen Aveno products on sale with coupons available.

   Some of the newer fancy creams are available with coupons, I'm mentioning the kinds that fall under rejuvenation. They give you a break of but they are still very high price. I had an entire post on makeup. look for it and take my advice print every brand. You never know when your wife will wander into the makeup isle. Shop Amazon - Top Easter Gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment