Monday, March 24, 2014

Today We Talk About The Finer Things In Life

Blogger Templates                     Before anything listen to this


https://soundcloud.com/ninostaxx/couponinfoblog-com




 On days that I'm not sure what i'm going to discuss.  Well, that is when I start to ramble. This blog basically covers the different products you can purchase with a coupon. And I'm the sole witness. I will not make anything up. If I have seen the coupon I will tell you and you will know that it exists.

      All you have to do is a little search and find it. When you do. Bookmark it or copy and paste it onto a document. This will be such a help. You can go back and find it easy and not have to go through the search process. Only one little problem sometimes they expire and it's a bummer.  Have you ever drank Capri Sun?

    It has a kind of taste Cool Aid. I bet its a kids drink, I have a whole case of it. Just an example, I bought something just because I had the coupon. Sometimes coupons are so stingy they want you to buy three of the same item and they hardly give you any money off on the coupon. That burns me, I say it outload sometimes. Forget That.

     I can tell when I'm being ripped off.  I have not seen any of the Oscar Myer cold cut coupons. I guess I have to look harder. i get a little lazy sometimes.  I have been buying lots of cheese lately. Is it my imagination or has cheese gone through the roof.

    You need the American slices for sandwiches and dam they are 5.99  with my coupon 1 dollar less, but still five bucks for 36 slices we better get a cow and start making our own cheese or we will be broke by the end of the year.

    It's getting near that time to buy laundry detergent I had like eight bottles here, but I have an overly clean wife its driving me crazy always taking the bed apart. If I live alone, I swear I would never change the sheets such a pain. Any way I have to be careful what detergent I buy because there are so many deals.

    There are coupons for Gain, Tide, All, I've seen Downey coupons if you play it right you can get some great discount. I also have to buy that stupid product you throw into the dryer something about static my wife insist I think it's the biggest scam ever perpetrated on us guys.

    I don't think it works and if the sheets have a little static on them. So what it will go away in a few hours. I should not complain so much I think its called Kretchen.

   So you probably read that word its from another culture another language, but there is no word like that in English , so I share it with you if you want a good marriage don't  Kretchen so much. Shop Amazon - Top Easter Gifts Shop Amazon - Spring Outlet Event Shop Amazon - Spring Outlet Event

No comments:

Post a Comment