Thursday, March 13, 2014

Some Of The Things I Buy With Coupons

    Mott's applesauce, Velveeta cheese, lots and lots of Jello.  These are just a few items that I regularly buy. The applesauce is great for a quick snack. The cheese well everyone knows Velveeta. I don't know exactly how it stays fresh away from the fridge.

     We will leave that one to science. andjello I have been eating the stuff since I was a little kid. I think the story is someone stumbled across the recipe and sold all his rights for  hardly anything. Where have we heard that one before.

   Do you guys like peppers the ones in a bottle, there is always a Lindsay coupon available anywhere on the web including my site .  And the last thing i want to mention today is Fruitarre Ice cream ars they are really delicious and so easily available for on the cheap. Use a store coupon and a manufacture coupon and get them almost for free.  Have to go a bit under the weather, maybe I can get some medicine with a coupon? Shop Amazon - St. Patricks Day - Shop books, costumes, party supplies, and more. Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment