Thursday, March 20, 2014

Get To Know Your Products

One of the advantages of coupons is that you really get exposed to what is really out there. How many brands of cheese, how many kinds of cleaning products. The outcome is that you get to live a fuller life. That is if you are any kind of epicurean. We are living at a time where our lot is full as they say.

     Everyday new products are brought to our tables from other countries and some of our local farmers. The fruits and vegetables. Are now enormous like strawberries. No way has food ever been that big, when I was a kid. There is a lot of controversy to GMO's Genetically modified foods.

     I'm all for it its called science people and its here for our benefit. To alter the size and shape of our foods is a step in evolution, science is our friend. The foods are more resistant to bugs and they get larger yields to accommodate all the people that will be on this planet one day.

     I believe with a little more distribution effort everyone can get fed. I was in my fifties when I was in college there was 3 billion people and we thought that was a lot. Now there are 7 billion and you know that in twenty years there is going to be 14 billion who is going to feed all these people. Modern science is going to.

   What you thought you can keep those old crops from the fifties. No way.   Foreign countries are now shipping all of their food in America it gives us an opportunity to enjoy some fruits all year long. Sometimes fresh, sometimes frozen, but you can have a cherry pie in the middle of winter if you like.

   Now a little thought about coupons and savings. I know that it's a bit tedious and it takes a lot of perseverance but you can streamline it to fit your lifestyle. I don't expect everyone of you to spend time looking through the Internet for hours and hours looking for coupons. But I bet you waste a lot of time anyway.

   Take those stupid computer games. What a waste of time. What you think you are going to kill the dragon. You never kill the dragon, it keeps taking you to world after world and it never ends. I learned my lesson during the first Mario brothers. I did not go to work for three days. I packed it up and never looked back.

   They are much too addictive for me. That is why I say to you that you can find one hour a day or even half to look and print a few coupons it will be what puts you over the top and makes life a little easier unless you do have an incredible salary, just for forget this idea. It's just not for you. This is for those that are having a hard time in life and really do not have as many resources as you.

   This week I was able to find some milk coupons. Horizon to be specific. When it comes to milk I think you should stick to organic unless again you are having a hard time, then save the dollar and buy the store brand. Milk coupons come and go when I find them it does not last long they expire real quickly




Shop Amazon - Free Shipping on Orders Over $35 Shop Amazon - New Spring Dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment