Friday, March 21, 2014

Lots of Bread Coupons

Blogger Templates Yes, my friends there are a lot of bread coupons available. I'm  always trying new kinds of bread. Because I do not favor brand loyalty. I like the variety I'm not going to get stuck eating Wonder bread my whole life. As you already know I'm not a nutritionist so I cannot tell you what is healthy for you. For instance, I always thought wheat was good for you, but know there is a whole lot of controversy.

    Sometimes I get these weird brands and I cannot find it in the store. What can I do?  I'm always puzzled by the grains in the bred are they good for you or not. I guess it all depends on your system. Target always has their bagels on sale, only problem is you have to buy four packages.

   I go ahead and freeze them.  I suppose Tortillas can fall under breads or are they a distant cousin. Anyway, they always have coupons available for them. I think they are called La Victoria. You guys already know that too much bread makes you gain weight don't you? If did not know now you do. Pepprige Farms bread. I get a coupon from a clipping site.

    That's about it my friends i cannot think of much to say about bread unless you want me to start on jams.   I mentioned before that I use to give out coupon sites but why bother when I included about three hundred coupons on this page plus a whole section on deals. what ever you cannot find here you must look for it in another coupon site on google it.

    Sometimes its a lot of work if you are taking to long to find a particular coupon just give up or switch brands its not worth half an hour for 50m cent off coupon so use your time wisely


Shop Amazon - Top Easter Gifts Shop Amazon - Spring Outlet Event

No comments:

Post a Comment