Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I'm Back And Ready To Coupon

 Hello everyone, I'm back from a little trip to L.A.  Missed a few posts, but I will make up for it.  I have long pondered what I'm going to discuss today and I have come up with it. Today I'm going to clue you in on Womens favorite chemicals. The all elusive laundry detergent. If you would like to make a little money and can't figure out what to manufacture it would have to be laundry detergent. Only because I think they use twice as much as they really need.

  So many brands to choose from, some expensive, some super cheap.  Some brands come from over the border. In the last few years I see more and more Mexican products and they are very inexpensive some you can get with a coupon ,but most you can't. That is the magic of couponing it allows you to purchase the better quality brands. Unless we are all being scammed and it's all the same thing with better packaging.

    Maybe Purex is made by Tide. We don't know. I mentioned before that I come from the world of fashion and I know for a fact that some of the better brands would also make clothes and slap a different brand on the dresses, so it could be that buying a cheap brand is the exactly the same than an expensive brand. But for the sake of argument lets say that its not.

   Everyone's honey is Tide and you can find coupons for this brand all day long, there is also All. Different kinds of laundry detergent now a days, this no dyes and claims they make for sensitive skin I think its all hockei, but that's just me.  In our family we use a real lot of detergent. I opt for the small packets its so easy just toss one in to the washing machine and walk away.

    They have freebies on the internet. .When I was  kid they would literally hand a box on your doorknob. I remember liberating a few neighbors soap and told my mom that I found them nothing to be proud off. But you know children,  tell me a kid that has not lifted some gum from a store at one point in his life.

    About the detergent there is some real inexpensive brands the first is Purex the second is Arm and Hammer you can find coupons for these two fairly easy also gain is very accessible. I have not mentioned dishwasher detergent there is cascade and finish there are coupons available but its not for very much off. but it helps every little  bit helps.

 That wraps it up for today, do your wife a favor and do the laundry once in while will you. no need for her to clean you underwear all the time you can do it your self.   See yeah and stay clean. Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment