Sunday, March 23, 2014

What Coupon Will I Use Today

Blogger Templates I went to Armenian market and really splurged on all the foreign goodies. no coupon to use there just old fashion fun. they had cheese from all over Europe, hummus, French  feta and lots of locks and some great German sparkling water.

   I told I like to mix it up. you cannot be tied down to coupons once in a while you must splurge and get away from the world of coupons. but you will be back. because if you don't its just plain stupid. there is money just for the scooping. tell me have you noticed how much paper towels are.

    Well they are a small fortune. and although coupons do not elevate all the pain they do help a bit. All the paper manufactures let you print out coupons. the competition between them is really fierce. Bounty paper towels  I see the coupon everyday. Brawny, also bathroom paper products these must have items should always e bought with a coupon if you don't then your just loosing out on some great discounts at least 2 to three dollars an item. I have actually handed customers coupons in the stores that how much it pains me.

    I also buy the sanitary wipes for the kitchen made by Lysol. I never use those dirty sponges any more and forget the Windex and the Tylex its just a big mess use the wipes they are great my kitchen shines like you would not believe.

   I know it is not fair for me not to give you the link to these products but I tell you every day the coupons are on this page or find the manufacture on Facebook or Google the product. I know I will loose you as my audience but I really am here to help. just friendly advice in a very difficult world.

   If you are an average person with an OK salary I guarantee you that you don't have a dime at the end of the month how can you  there is rent, car payments all the groceries the clothing and if you have kids then you don't have a prayer. print out some coupons for goodness sake what do I have to do to convince you its legalized currency that you are printing so what if it does not have a presidents picture on it you hand it to the cashier and its legal tender. you are going to buy those products anyway .

    You can't live with out them. How are you going to clean up messes if you don't have paper towels what you are going to go to restaurants and take home the napkins that only works for a day or two my friends. well enough of trying to convince you I once posted the famous saying you can lead a horse to water but you cannot make him drink.

    By the way there are people that are so good at coupons that they put me to shame. they are beating the system they get their products for free especially in the mid west where coupons are doubled. Now that is what I would love happen in my town.

 Cootenelle, Viva, Angel soft, just throwing out a few more names at you just for the fun of it. Good luck and happy shopping. Shop Amazon - Spring Outlet Event Shop Amazon - Find the Value of Your Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment