Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Coupon Sites



   You want coupon sites I will give you coupon sites.

   To begin with I hope your printer is in good working order and know this you will go through ink like a bear goes through honey and this is all in your coupon calculation one smart thing to do is find a coupon for four or five cartridges for $15 bucks at least you will get one free.

   I hear office depot accepts old cartridges and gives you a deal on new ones.
Ok ok here is your first coupon site and a good one at that       www.mypoints.com

   From here you can link to many, many places on the net what is the purpose that you get the same coupons than other sites,

   But here you rack up points and eventually get yourself a $50 gift card to places like Wallgreens.
I literally sometimes print some for people give it to them and they get a savings and I get some points.

   You don’t have to tell them. Oh come on, it's not that unethical.





No comments:

Post a Comment