Wednesday, February 19, 2014

What Is A Morkei?

What is a Morkie?

   It’s a cross between a Maltese and a Yorkie I think they are called designer dogs there are all kinds.

  I think the president and his family has a Labradoodle.  What does any of this have to do with the savings
I will tell you how did I know he was going to look like a sheepdog in a few months he became so hairy he lost all of his pep.

  So a new expense arrived at my door "THE GROOMER" Oh man like its not enough your wife goes there. Now the dog.   Not to fret at first it cost me a good $40 dollars.  I went to one of my favorite sites http://www.groupon.com/ and bought and printed a coupon for 29.99 hey, better have the ten bucks in my pocket than anyone else.

  So many people know about this site I was one of the last. I buy all kinds of stuff from this site like coffee for me at the coffee, tea and leaf I pay $5 and get a coupon for $10 my wife thought I went to Starbucks I did not say anything. This is what I’m talking about you save every turn of the road.

   Oh, by the way, if you are terrified about using your credit card online and so many people are. (I even know someone who is afraid to sign up for email) well he is going to miss out on the information age.  Did I go off the track Yes, You buy a $20 or $50 dollar visa card at a Wallgreens or anywhere else, maybe your bank its called a check card anyway if you do get hacked what are they going to steal from you $20 dollars.
  This card will be just to purchase items on the Net.
P.S. If you like sunny say hi, I will relay the message he has been such a good boy He just learned how to come to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment