Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Kale Anyone




 There are two kinds of coupon sites, the ones that display about a few hundred products or a site by the manufacture for one particular product. If you do take the time to find one product make sure you bookmark it or cut and paste it on a text message.

   It would be a shame if you had to spend another ten minutes to find that particular coupon so make sure you save it. I will give you an example In my house we drink bunco amount of milk. I had a great link to Horizon milk I used it about three or four times, then I receive a message “This link is no longer valid.

   One of the frustrations of couponing is that offers don’t last forever. You will also get  ”sorry you already printed this coupon” and for some reason no matter what site you go on, you will get that you have already reached your limit. I do not know when it resets maybe at the end of the month sometimes never again. Just one shot like Caesars dog food $5 dollars off on 12 at Target I loved that coupon. I was paying $1 a plastic container, then I started buying it at Target for $65 cents with the coupon it made it about 50 cents each see what I mean a 50% savings. It happens.
 
   You are going to have to buy some product before you need them otherwise the coupon expires on you real quick some people wait until the day they shop to print. I don’t.
   
   If you have extra room in your house like a small bedroom or even the garage. Providing that it’s not too hot. You can make it your small warehouse now this is real funny, I have seen big rooms with ten thousand items. 5 hundred shavers, 1 hundred packages of noodles and so on. That is why they call it extreme couponing because it’s on the edge of hoarding.

  I have a room my wife calls it the general store and we get a laugh every time she goes to get something such as juice or foil or canned foods. At first everyone in my family was against this. I was really swimming against the current but with a little patience, I swung them over to the dark side. I have about two or three of my favorite items.  Prune Juice, tuna packages, canned foods, plastic baggies, paper products, soap both dishwasher and laundry, Coke not Pepsi, Sparkling water, lots of juices, fruit cups, cake products, so on and so on.
 
   My next project is going to be a freezer since I’m always running into meat products and a refrigerator can only hold a small amount of food. They cost about $300 dollars at Home Depot and it’s a coming.

   I suppose I should answer the question on this post Kale anyone? You are going to love this I eat kale, spinach, cole slaw, lettuce, arugula every single day, this is how it’s done. You go to the market and pick out one or two bags of Fresh Express. On the right of the bag there is a black code go to their website   http://freshexpress.com/    Find the place you enter the codes by entering their 30 day challenge enter the code it goes like this Jan  24  S009B11B  21:48    17

 After entering the code you will be sent an email giving you $1 dollars off on the next purchase if you can reach fifteen in a month they will begin to email you coupons for two dollars a bag and enough coupons to last you the whole year my printer went funky on me and at first it said you will need 38 pages in the middle of that it reloaded and it said i will need 68 pages I cut it off at 25 otherwise I would have had coupons for this for the whole block not to mention no more ink or paper.
 
   I went to Albertsons you should always pick up their flyers and pay attention to their sales. Would you know it another coupon for fresh expressions.

   I want to finish by saying that after a while you become fine tuned to all that is in the market as you walk you think I can get a coupon for that and that.  And sometimes you will be turned on to products that you have never seen, for instance, I now eat Treasure Cave blue cheese. I never had that before. Also Capri sun where you been all my life.
 
  The low down is I eat like a four hundred pound man and weigh about 150 keep it healthy.
I leave you with this site

*

No comments:

Post a Comment