Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Do You Take Vitamins?



  Well, do you?  There is a lot of speculation about them nowadays some have even gone so far as to say they do nothing for you. I myself do take them, perhaps its a placebo, but the logic is there. I’m sure there are many qualified doctors who endorse them and believe in them. Bare with me, I’m going somewhere with this.

    I remembered many years ago the founder of a big vitamin and supplement company was reaching the pinnacle of his career when suddenly he died at forty that really set the vitamin world back a few notches. Last week I heard a doctor on TV say in the winter our vitamin d levels are down and a doctor can tell you by how much by running a little test oh I’m convinced.

  So what vitamins should you buy, how about if we go with a price? When you do some shopping there is no better deal than buy one get one free you can easily do the math and then with the one left you throw in some coupons and its practically free.

  You go home with two bottles and barely an expense. This is what I do I get my vitamins from wallgreens they are expensive as hell, but when they have a sale it makes everything worth while look around your house and with a little luck you might find a vitamin bottle look on the side there is a code there lets say 4XNQ-PYZD get on over to naturemade.com  and after you sign up, look up reward points program enter the codes one by one when you reach a certain amount of point they are kind enough to send you coupons in the mail and not small ones either

   I have received at least three $7 dollar ones not to mention that they let you print a few right of the bat there right in front of you take advantage. When you get home enter the codes. You will run into nature made vitamin coupons as you surf the web but this is the easy way to get them. If you have a minute take a look at their list of vitamins they offer its endless and by the way should I say consult a doctor before taking so many consider it said

.www.naturemade.com

1 comment: