Saturday, February 22, 2014

What Really Irks Me

This is a silly title for this post, but let me explain for many years most of my life I never once used a coupon. You would think that somewhere along the line someone would clue me in.

    Like a checker or a friend. I always knew about them of course, but never bother with them. Until I read that manufactures are giving billions of dollars in coupons and they are not being used. What a waste. Sometimes opportunity knocks loudly, but there is no one listening. Now flash to the irk part.

    As I shop in many stores I see a lot of mothers with their children in tow. Now you know this is not easy. I was raised with two other brothers and it was pandemonium going  to the market. I want this and I want that. The coupons that I see most often are diapers and other baby products. Luv's , Pampers, Gerbers and at times even Onesies.

    When I see these carts full of them, I just want to shake these women and wake them up. I would say. You know it's not easy and you probably don't have a buck on you, so get with it and use coupons. It's free money! So what if it does not have George Washington on it. These pieces of paper are just like printing currency and God knows you can use the help. There. I said it and now I feel better.

    Now if only someone would listen. I'm sure a lot of you do use coupons and they are the smart ones, helping their families and helping themselves. While their poor husbands are working their tails off. Do your part ladies.





           Blogger TemplatesMy Blogger TricksAll Blogger Tricks


Blogger Widgets Blogspot Tutorial Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment