Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Expired Coupons



  What do I do with all of my expired coupons?

   I’ll tell you what you do, you send them to all of the servicemen and women’s families stationed all over the world.

   I’ll give you the link in a minute, but first I want to say something.
How many times have you said oh if I win the lotto I’ll give this person this much and this person that.

   Oh well who knows maybe you will keep it all, but if you do have a charitable heart,
I will just say this giving the troops expired coupons is just like giving them cash for some reason they can use expired coupons for six months.

  How would you like to be stationed in some remote corner of the world not I.
Well, I guess this is a choice they made, but it's a good one and they are doing it so we can keep our freedom but you knew that already.

   I just sent 50 coupons and it was so easy   http://www.troopons.com
My friends its probably your first donation and it’s a good one.

  Instant satisfaction not to mention that the world stands on good deeds of others old saying by who knows


www.troopon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment