Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Hawaii Here I Come.

Traveling is such a joy. I think if you pay attention you can save close to a grand a year. But I know what you are thinking

  At least some of you. You just don't have the time. Hey, I understand most of my life, it was all about making money. Now I just play my little games.

  And it's about stretching your dollar. So for the one's who are working their tush off; Do what I do buy the coupons.  That's right buy them. I sometimes pay about 8cent a coupon. Plus the shipping. So you don't save the whole buck, but pretty close.

They are called clipping sights. There are many, I just have two. Actually, more there is a lot on Twiiter. But these sites I'm about to give you are very so cool. What I love about it is that it has so many coupons that I never run into. That's because they are from papers and magazines.
 
  Something that is strongly recommended. Some people buy several copies of the Sunday times just for the coupons.

  I want to take a moment to write something that I was thinking.

   I do not advocate changing your lives in any way. I don't want you to become more frugal. Or a coupon fanatic, I just want you to go about your lives as you have been doing, but add a little savings to the places you go and the products you buy.

   That is all.  And about Hawaii until you save enough money to go
I'm including a web site that views the Islands and you can see the people walking on the sands. The lucky ones.



http://www.mybeachcams.com/hawaii/maui/



Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment