Wednesday, February 19, 2014

You're So Late To The Coupon Party



    When I say that you are late, I don’t mean that they are not going to work. I want to say that there is something new out there.

    I myself have not embraced it yet. I’m talking about your cell phone many people are now scanning that little box on products and getting their discount when they  reach the checkout they just scan the code. Very good. They are looking at the Target Cartwheel or they downloaded an App from  www.Ibotta.com  please take the time to go to that site and explore the possibilities.

    If you do not have a good cell phone I will show you a site that works the same way Go to www.checkout51.com  Every week they post about ten or twelve items. I you do purchase them you will get money off.
 
   All you have to do is upload a picture of your receipt and after you reach twenty dollars they will send you a check. Hopefully you are clever enough to use some coupons. Remember the goal is to get the highest percentage off. Sometimes you are at 50% or higher. Or lower. 75% is ideal. It all averages out.

   If you are not computer savey enough ask me a question and I will give you instructions or send me an Email.  marcacrich@couponinfoblog.com I have a wealth of info to share with you I just started.

   Who knows, maybe you would like to share some cool links with me I’am game.

/ Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment