Wednesday, February 19, 2014

How Are Your Pooches Doing?



  Just got back from the store, again. I’m out of coupons I had 150 of them.  50 to the Troops and about 100 I used. Bad experience at the store after I checked out I looked at the receipt and it had hardly any percentage off I said where is my 15% discount and she said. Oh, you have to ask for it. Can you believe that?  Take a look don’t you think?

    Let’s talk about the little critters.  I posted my doggies pic on the Ceasers Facebook page and they replied with a big Hi!

 I was looking for some brands and I became very excited when I found a brand called Ole Roy. Until I ran into a Facebook  page titled
"Ole Roy Killed my dog"

This site was very educational, it led me to learn a great deal about the quality of dog food and words like By- products. Take a little time to do some research you will be alarmed.

 Let me take a quick moment to let you know all  of your snacks for dogs are made in China, and you probably heard about quality controls and all of the recalls not to mention the passing of many a caring canine.

  All the treats for my dogs are of this quality and I’m not cutting them off for now, but I do give it to them real slow and careful.
After it’s gone good bye, That is it.

     Dog food is the hardest coupons to find but I did. Rachel Ray, Beneful and Iams. No more Cesar their site has a coupon but I can’t find it.  I’m talking also just about wet food now. I should mention that. If you are looking for dry food you can find coupons for that all day long. I even found, a rebate of fifteen dollars from the company called Nutro very high end stuff.
  I bought a fifteen pound bag. The cost about forty dollars and now I’m waiting for my rebate check, It’s on their site. Make sure you follow all of the instructions when requesting a rebate. I should also disclose that I’m talking not as an expert I’m not an expert in anything. I’m a consumer and I have an opinion that is it. Do not take me for a professional. You heard the old saying.  ”The written word is stronger than the spoken word” So be careful what you read and how you process it.

One last tidbit that I want to share with you. I had some Blue Mountain dog food coupons sent to me, but the price whooaa.



http://www.truthaboutpetfood.com/



Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment