Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Different Kind Of Coupon Site

 By now you probably noticed that the sites I give you have a variety of products. Sometimes it can be a it frustrating, it seems like all the sites have the same things. That is why I implore you to go to each manufactures personal site. They often have two, the site they constructed and their own personal Facebook page. I will give you some examples today.

    Often a company has their coupons on their Facebook page. For some reason they always want you to hit their like button this way they can get the word out quicker. Sometimes they make you enter contests these are all ploys for them to make money and expand their customer base. I'm pretty tired of them and their Surveys.

 I really don't think you can make any money from them only give out your personal info.

 They love that.
     
    Have you ever received those packets with the coupons inside? Don't be so quick to throw them away, often there are some good ones. I recently used one at Ihop and received twenty dollars off on the bill and it was not even the right address Ihop. Goes to show you no one reads the fine print. These mailer cost companies a pretty penny. About $5000 dollars for every 100000 of them.

   So give them some respect they are trying hard to lure you in. I'm tempted to go to a sushi place for 20% of similar to Benihana. I will be there soon. And tires there are always promoting tire sales. So it's not always just grocery coupons that I see there are a whole array of them.

   Often you can go to a place of business and by registering with them, they will send you a coupon. I will give you an example. I use to get my hair cut at a certain establishment I went there for over six years and often said to them, why don't I ever receive a coupon from you guys.

   They answer with a smirk and a laugh oh you just have to be patient.  One day my wife went in and had a blowout. You ladies know what that is. Anyway, about a week later what do I get in the mail a coupon not for me but for her. Unbelievable. I'm now shaving my head just to spite them.  



Blogger TemplatesMy Blogger TricksAll Blogger Tricks

Blogger Widgets Blogspot TutorialBlogger Tips And TricksBlogger WidgetsFree Backlinks <!-- end Kontera(TM) - Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment