Wednesday, February 19, 2014

How Is It Going Couponer



How are you?

Oh, what a day I came about a hair close to getting a ticket today accidently passing a school bus. The guy in front of me did it and i almost followed.  When I lifted my head a cop was looking at me and proceeded to chase the guy in front of me. What does this have to do with couponing? Nothing, sorry.

   My next stop was Wallgreens. It’s a funny store I can’t make up my mind if its worth it or not, sometimes they are expensive and sometimes they beat everyone. At the end of my shopping I always enter their contest, it’s at the bottom of the receipt.  3 thousand dollars, that’s what you can win.

http://www.wagcares.com/websurvey/app?gateway=Walgreens

   So I bought some vitamins. Buy one get one free. Some other things like Ensure and Boost all at a good discount, Bio Oil, on and on and guess what. I used some coupons, about 15 of them combined balance rewards savings I received a total saving of $38.40 saving value of 29%   I can do better, I often do. That is why I did not spend more than 100 dollars there.

I went to my car and had their flyer and there I read tomorrow is senior discount day and we are giving you 20% off. Darn, you see it would have been $20 bucks off. So you learn I won’t make that mistake again. By the way I’m not a total senior yet.  The memory is a funny thing, the more you do this the better you get. You begin to remember what you can get with a coupon and what you can’t.

    I headed to Target where I bought half the store out. I was even able to get a lot of dog food on a savings.  Something I’m going to talk about soon.

    Here is a little website with some cool products sometimes on a given day I run into the same products on all the sites and sometimes I get lucky and find some new stuff.  Websites are kind of funny too because you can go to a manufactures website or Facebook page and get their coupon for just that one product.  That’s why I suggest you copy and paste that site on a a new text page or bookmark it. Because if you did the work finding it.

Then save it so you don’t have to work at it again.

Before you go. I would like to ask you a question. If you are walking down the street and you see $12 dollars on the floor. Just sitting there for the taking. Would you pick it up?  Let me show you how to make 12 dollars in a year.

    I walked into a Shell gas station; on the counter is a red pamphlet with a credit card on it. It says save 3 cents off on every gallon. I signed up online. They sent me the card soon enough; now every time I fill up. I swipe the card or I go inside. I save 3 cents a gallon.

   Times 15 gallons are 45 cents, I do it twice a month, that is 90 cents times 12 months is 12 dollars give or take a few cents.  That is how much effort it’s going to be to make or save $12 bucks, However you want to look at it.

  There. You didn’t get rich but how much effort was it to swipe a little card.

https://www.fuelrewards.com/shellfuelrewards





Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment