Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Good Morning Couponers

Hey out there. No one uses hey anymore, I better let that one go. Before my fourth grade teacher comes out of the ground a say to me Hey is for horses.

   I have made a decision that I’m going to allocate one day to just rambling it could be about anything. One day I might talk about my music likes and dislikes perhaps technology since I’m a big fan. I might write about Investing and trading stocks, but you know I think I might stay clear of that one. I will tell you why, perhaps I should make a bio on myself or I can just as easily explain. I made a lot of money in my life something that everyone has to pay attention to early on. Of course I know that is the central point. Making a living and saving it and holding on to it is just another lesson from life. Getting back to why not a blog about trading and stocks because I lost all of my frigging money that is why. And for me to give you advice would be a bit fraudulent don’t you think? Who would ever take advice from someone  like me on such subjects.

      No. Take it from the winners. Perhaps some motivational speakers. The website TED.com can be a start there are some really smart cats there. But not me. My fame and glory reached very high, but when I slid down it was like a falling star that’s how fast I tumbled just to give you an idea I once traded thirty three million dollars in a single year but very little profit. I once made six thousand dollars in about fifteen minutes trading Google on the market you have no idea what a rush that is. But alas, I made some bad choices, bad partnerships where have you heard that before; and bad investments. The amount of info that I acquired to do this could fill many many encyclopedias over. Thank God for good accountants because I almost got myself hauled off to jail, no fraud I never ripped anyone off just travelled through dangerous waters.

No comments:

Post a Comment