Monday, February 24, 2014

Organics

   Health talk is a very sensitive subject. Try helping someone to get on the right course and you will be slapped down.

    I myself have gone through some health kicks and read a great deal on the subject. Organic food is a movement that started a long time ago. It caught on heavy in the early sixties and has been going strong ever since.

     When we talk about organics we should include the whole scope of a good healthy balanced diet. There is tofu, noodles of all kinds these are products that I hope to eventually shine a light on. Organic vegetables and organic fruits are the rage.

    They are grown in a different manner, skipping so many of the food growing techniques of today. Less chemicals are the key I'm not an expert, but from a consumer point of view I endorse it completely.

     I just read that apples are injected with a chemical that preserved the fruit for over a year not to mention the wax coating on them. This might give you a reason to shop organic. I might not an expert, but I can point you in the right direction.

     Whole foods are letting the coupon sites, print many a deal.



  Blogger TemplatesMy Blogger TricksAll Blogger Tricks
Blogger Widgets Blogspot Tutorial free hit counter Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment