Thursday, February 20, 2014

Just A Little Coupon Info


I want to give you guys and gals a heads up on what is coming up on this blog. Since I will probably be running out of tips and ideas I thought it best if I limit myself to product opinions. This means I will be giving you my take on certain products.

    My favorites most likely and if you read any of my posts you already know there is some humor involved. That's just the way it goes. After all, this blog is not only for you, but for myself. If I do learn some knew little tip I will share them with you.

     For instance, I did not know that Kellogg has a whole reward program similar to coke rewards. There is a code inside ever Kellogg cereal box. I went to their site and entered it, I had four boxes and managed to rack up 785 points. I redeemed them and cashed it in for some crackers 75 cents and some sweepstakes to land myself and wife in the Caribbean.

     Wouldn't that be nice. Been there, done that, but I will take it if it is handed to me on a silver platter. By the way CVS really stuck it to me this week they promised me 20% off on anything I buy up to $99 dollars and the paper I printed did not work now

     I have to go back and buy another 100 dollars to get my 20% isn't that a crock. But I must admit their customer service was very polite.It was the idiot manager that could not get my code to work what a schmuck and I tell you their prices are very high, so unless you have coupons and the 20% of it is not worth it go to Wallgreens or Target you will be better off.

      I managed this week to print out a few Rachel Ray dog coupons I found and some IAMS woof delights for my four dogs. As you know they are eating me out of house and home not to mention my wife is always giving them more food behind my back.

     If I wanted a Pot belly pig I would of bought one. But they are ok for now after all they are Italian greyhounds and stay pretty slim. The other coupons I aquired where from klip2save.com I bought Beneful coupons for 8 cents each. On another note,

     I just want to say that this new blog site is great much easier to work than the Tumblr site. So that wraps it up for now.

     Write to you real soon.


Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment