Saturday, February 22, 2014

Reward Point Sites

I want to begin by saying that I have just learned about an interesting site. It's called http://www.swagbucks.com/ It's a rewards point site, that means the more you shop the more points you get.

    Afterwards you can claim them for a certain prize. It can be games, coupons and many times you may use your points to enter their contests. This site offers a lot of surveys also. Lots of people do not like surveys on account of so much info you are giving away. This is going to be strictly up to you.

    The only drawback I see about point sites is that there are so many of them that you should probably just pick one. After all, how much buying, are you really going to do. I chose mypoint.com and I'm sticking with it. I'm not an expert on Swagbucks since I just learned about it so its up to you.

   I find every site so time consuming. A quick note if you see a link on this page or any other go to the right of it. Right click the mouse and scroll across it after it is highlighted. Left click the mouse and use the paragraph that says go to that site.

    It's easier than cut and paste. No one taught me anything. I had to learn every little trick on my own. This might be elementary to a many of you, but maybe not all. Like always I'm leaving you with a coupon site to visit.

    After a while, you probably won't want to come back here you will be too busy printing your coupons. I just found one yesterday for Foster Farm chicken. Very rare, I never saw one before. Better the dollar in my pocket than in theirs.

    Just one more note about the coupon sites I give you. Some will work. Some may not. It has a lot to do with zip codes. Read the fine print because it might be available in certain zip codes only and you must enter that particular zip code in order to find the coupon you are looking for. Very valuable tips and it took me a long time to figure it out. Blogger TemplatesMy Blogger TricksAll Blogger Tricks Blogger Widgets Blogspot Tutorial free hit counter

Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment