Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Technology

  Technology is one of my favorite topics I always keep up with the latest invention and get very excited when something new is invented.

   I just learned that cars will be communicating with each other in the very near future and thus cutting down car accidents by eighty percent

   Also, Google invented a car that you no longer have to steer.  Of pictures type google cars on google images very fascinating, you might find the Apple
car there yes. Steve Jobbs was very involved in getting an Apple car out there before leaving us. Very sleek like all of their products.
What does this have to do with the savings.

   Well a little; for all of your technology needs you need to go to places like Best Buy or Fry's
These kind of companies do not give coupons out my friend, but they do give out codes.

    You should not buy anything without a code. Usually you can save
About twenty percent. Online many of the sites I'm giving you have them. I shop online from Mypoints.com website, but I already told you about them.

   I link up with companies like Tigerdirect.com  real good site I once had to by a small toggle for my computer to make it Bluetooth I found it there for eight

    Dollars but I was so anxious that I ran to Bestbuy and paid twenty see the savings if just take the time.


                        Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment